Please be aware:
- All information you enter on our Web site or provide in any other way is collected and stored in our database.
- We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, adjust future purchases for you, improve our online store and communicate with you.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed of purchases, new products, promotions, and upcoming events.
- You will only receive messages of a marketing nature if you have chosen the option that you want to receive promo offers during registration!
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes, such as data analysis and research, in order to improve the online store’s business.
Providing security for personal data
If you wish to make a purchase at https://ankora.gg, security measures and reasonable precautions are applied to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to your personal data that is under our control.
PROPS d.o.o. cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any data transmitted by e-mail, so you do that at your own risk.
As the security of your personal data is a high priority, all measures have been taken to enable reliable, accurate, and secure data transfer. The website https://ankora.gg/ uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal data during data transfer. SSL encrypts order data, such as your name, address, and credit card number.
Protect confidential transaction data when shopping online
When shopping in the online store https://ankora.gg/, confidential information is transmitted via the public network in a protected (encrypted) form using SSL protocols and PKI systems which is currently the most state-of-the-art technology.
The security of data during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processor, Sberbank BH, so the complete billing process is performed on the bank’s website. At no time is payment card information available to our system.